The Singing Inspector

My name is Gladys Long
At our school when I heard the singing inspector was coming I was panicking because I really didn’t want to sing and I knew I didn’t know how to sing.
But I saw we had no choice which meant this hole singing thing is going to turn out bad.

When Mr Raymond came he looked so funny, he had knickers and long, weird, brown socks which I didn’t know why he was wearing that. I couldn’t even look at his eyes they were the weirdest color blue I have seen in ages. When I look at his red face it was the color and shape like a tomato which meant he was a strict and angry teacher.

First Mr Raymond called Charles and Benny so I was happy I didn’t go first but they both sang horrible and Mr Raymond was shouting at them the whole time, at some point when it was my turn and I went with Iris, I was so nervous that I couldn’t sing properly and so with Iris so Mr Raymond called us the dum and the deaf which I was angry with.

Comments

  1. Love the creative thinking Kari 👍🏾

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was real good i pictured myself in Gladys perfect i love it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds so rude that Mr. Raymond, anyways nice blog I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good perfect blog Kari loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Kari,
    That was a very cool blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement.

Coding commands